On the peninsula of Sainte Marguerite, little town of Landéda, campsite of Penn-Enez welcome you near a protected natural place. Just between the river of Aberwrac’h and the river of Aber Benoît, we propose you spacious pitches and confortable comodities. The white sand beaches and all the small islands around are a call to become an explorer or a sailor.
Near the GR 34, you can discover our beautiful wild cost walking or riding your bike. When the tide is low you can browse the foreshore and fish some shells. When the sea is up, you can sail safety in the Abers and go from small island to small island. Everybody can do it : it’s near the cost !!. To discover all the activities, it’s here !!
On the campsite you have :
- On July and August, daily bread and vienoiseries (in low season, on command)
- Small grocery shop (only on July and August)
- Drinks and ice-cream (from the opening to the closure of the campsite)
For your help
- The reception is located a few hundred meters from the entrance of the campsite. It is open from 8:00 to 12:00 and 14:30 to 20:00 during the season. The day of arrival, leave your car in the car park and introduce yourself to home.
- Barrier is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. The movement of motor vehicles is prohibited on the site during this period. If you arrive after 23:00, you must leave your car in the parking outside. Only pedestrians may enter the site.
- The Manager is present on the site and contacted 24h/24h. His mobile number is displayed on the reception door. The barrier is closed by a padlock, do not hesitate to call the manager if you have to leave the campsite for an emergency night!.
- All camping sites are not electrified but there are terminals at different locations. Authorized power is 10 amps. Connections are European types. Bring an extension and a connector compliant.
GPS data from the entrance of the campsite :
04° 35′ 57,2″ W
48° 36′ 10,8″ N